I was pretty excited when Creative Memories introduced the S’More Memories Collection. I love the outdoors and love me a good s’more! But honestly, as much as I love our paper packs, much of the time I’m overwhelmed by the prints. They’re super cute, but many are pretty busy. I worry my photos will get lost on the page. Today’s layout features a way to incorporate a sampling of all the prints, yet still allowing your photos to be the focus.
If you scrap directly on your page, this layout will work well for you. In my family albums, I use spargo pages, but any of the colors would coordinate. I’m making these layouts out of order, so I chose two sheets of Copper cardstock as my base.
- Choose four sheets of prints- cut a 3″ strip off each one. Cut that 3″ strip into 3″ blocks.
- Alternate the blocks along the top and bottom of each page.
- Using the border stickers that come in most of CM sticker packs, create an edging between the blocks and the page.
- Trim your photos and mat if desired. I chose to mat using Suede cardstock to pop my photos against the prints.
- Journal and embellish as desired.
- Adaptation: line the sides with the blocks if that works better with your photo layout.
Using the 12″ trimmer, trim a 3″ strip, then trim that into (4) 3″x 3″ blocks.
And if you’re going out of order, here is the full lineup.
Tessa Shoaf Chapple <<< You are Here!
Fran Allen Smitherman >>> Next Up! (Click ‘ignore’ to get through to her post if having issues)