For the layout, choose a 12″ cardstock as the background, a coordinating cardstock, and a double sided print. The Harvest Delight Collection is what I chose along with the Croptoberfest Exclusive Cardstock- see my previous blog post for information about that set.
- Base layer: 12″ cardstock
- Choose a print and trim 7.5″ x 12″ and 2″ x 12″.
- Choose a print to contrast and punch a Basketweave strip.
- Use repositionable tape runner to adhere the Basketweave on top of the reverse side of 2″ strip.
- Choose cardstock color: trim a 1/2″ strip then a 6″x 6″ block.
- Punch the 6×6 block with the Ornate Arches, saving the 4 squares.
- Layer as shown using repositionable tape runner.
- Adhere the four squares to top right corner.
- Decorate with stickers.
Using the 12″ trimmer, cut a 6″x 6″ square
The directions for using the punch are even on the back of the Ornate Arches box!
Make sure you keep the 4 little squares that you make punching!
If you are not already working with a local Advisor, contact me for more details! I’m happy to be your resource for all things Creative Memories. You don’t want to miss out on this fantastic punch!